A list about 2016

Saturday, 31 December 2016





Took this list from Sandra Beijer's blog and changed it up a bit. I hope you all get a great New Years Eve. See you in 2017!

Did you do something in 2016 you haven´t done before?
LOADS! I worked on a fashion magazine, assisted on a photoshoot with Karlie Kloss, worked in fashion retail, signed a contract on a apartment in London, worked with marketing, got articles published online, went on Tinder dates, travelled alone to Brighton, ran a 10k-run and (of course) I went vegan. 

What countries did you visit?
England and Sweden. 

What was you greatest success? 
All work experience I've gained, that I graduated from London College of Fashion and that I got into journalism at Södertörn in Stockholm. 

Did something make you really happy?
The reactions I got on the blog, when I ran my fastest 10k-run in Stockholm, the days I strolled around on Brick Lane and browsed in the vintage shops, when my dad and his wife surprised me in London for my birthday, the dinner nights I had with my flatmates in Hammersmith... I was happy a lot of times. 

Did something make you sad? 
When I realised how much animals suffer so that humans can get food (when they can get what they need anyway), seeing the news with all the refugees out in the world and the racism that's growing and growing. 

Best food experience? 
Camden food market, the Ethiopian food on Sunday up market, the treats on Cookies and Scream and Indian food on Dishoom in London. 

What did you do on your birthday?
I turned 20 on a Sunday. Went out in Shoreditch with some friends on Friday. Got surprised by my dad and his wife on the Saturday and had dinner on Jamie´s Italian on Piccadilly Circus and had dinner with my flatmates on the Sunday. 



Do you have any new years resolution for 2017?
I've got a lot of things I want to focus more on and achieve, but I don't really have a resolution. I just hope that 2017 will be great!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne