The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #9

Wednesday, 3 August 2016


It was a long time ago since I tried out something eatable on “The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out”, so I decided to try out a weekend snack.

EatReal makes loads of these chips in different flavours made out of grains like quinoa and lentils instead of potato. It’s a healthier and less oily option. I have tried out the quinoa chips with roasted tomato flavour, and they were really good! I’ve heard about these ones with hummus and that they’re suppose to be good as well. Of course I had to try it out since I love hummus!

I was so disappointed though! They didn’t taste much at all! I liked the crunch they had, but there was absolutely no flavour in my opinion. Luckily I had some hummus at home so I dipped some in that instead.

Great for dipping in hummus, salsa or guacamole, but to just eat them by themselves? Not for me. I won’t buy this flavour again, but since I liked the quinoa ones I’m still curious to try out other flavours. I will give these hummus chips 1 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies.


2 comments

  1. I quite like the look of these so will see if I can find them in-store! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, the roasted tomato flavour was delish so I'm sure the other flavours (I'm curious about the vegan sour cream one) are good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne