Last day in London

Saturday, 6 August 2016

If you follow me on Instagram (@thatsolivia), you might already have seen me wearing this outfit. I found these Tommy Hilfiger shorts in a second hand shop just by Brick Lane. I found them on the menswear apartment and fell in love with them right away! It’s classical golf shorts, but I like to fold them up a bit to give them a bit more shape.

Another thing you might have seen on my Instagram is the brunch I had this morning. Met up with Dave at Granger & Co by King’s Cross. I ordered an acai bowl with granola and berries. It was a bit small though so I took a raw bliss ball made out of dates, raisins, almonds and cacao as well – Perfect start to my last day in London!

I’ve just finished packing. I had to go and buy another small suitcase to bring as hand luggage. Let’s just say I had more things than I thought… Still struggling to fit a white handbag I got from my internship. Might have to leave it here, which will make my flatmate Sofia happy at least.

At 5am tomorrow morning I’m on the bus to Stansted Airport. It’s going to be weird moving back home. I will miss the friends I've got here, I will miss living on a place with people from all over the world, I will miss the fact that there's always something going on and that there's always something to do. At the same time, I’m excited. This is the beginning to a new chapter.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne