Yorica: Vegan fro-yo, ice cream and shakes

Sunday, 31 July 2016


Since I’ve only got one week left in London I’m trying to visit places I’ve wanted to go to but just haven’t taken the time to do so. Of course there’s a lot of vegan restaurants and cafés on the list and one of them was this ice cream bar called Yorica.

It's located on 130 Wardour Street in Soho. They have so called “free-from treats”, meaning that absolutely everything is vegan (hallelujah moment!).


It’s the perfect place for summer time since they’ve got ice cream, fro-yo and shakes. You get to pick from loads of different toppings like cookies, gummy bears, popcorn, sauces and fruits.

All of their ingredients are sustainably and carefully sourced. I think they make their different ice creams with coconut cream and rice milk. Everything is a 100% dairy, egg, nut and gluten free and of course no animal products at all has been used.

I tried out the chocolate and vanilla fro-yo, topped with mini brownies and mango. It was absolutely delicious! The chocolate flavored one was my favourite (but as the chocolate freak I am, chocolate is always my favourite).

If you’re around in Soho and crave ice cream, you should definitely go to this place! This also shows that everything can be made vegan! There’s no need to use or take advantage of other animals. It’s 2016, we can make all of these treats anyway.

2 comments

  1. When I first heard Vegan fro-yo I was not very sure I was going to like it but after seeing that picture i need one, they look so delicious!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it's just as good as fro-yo made on cows milk. It's just better for the animals, environment and people's health. You should definitely try it out!

      Delete

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne