Visit from Sweden

Thursday, 21 July 2016

If you follow me on Instagram (@thatsolivia), you might already have seen that this was my post pilates breakfast yesterday (same story this morning). I'm obsessed with this banana chocolate smoothie bowl at the moment! Added some oats, chia seeds and honeydew melon and it was delish!

You might also have seen on Instagram that my brother and his girlfriend are here from Sweden to visit me for a couple of days. They came with the flight yesterday and it was so good to see them! I haven't seen them since Christmas, which is over 6 months ago (gosh, time goes fast)! We bought some take away sourdough pizza from Franco Manca and brought it with us to London Fields where we caught up for a couple of hours. 

That's something I've realised since moving to London, that family is so incredibly important! I appreciate them so much and am very lucky to have them in my life. 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne