The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #8

Wednesday, 27 July 2016


On my last day at The Sunday Times Style, I got to make my own little goodie bag from the beauty cupboard. I got to pick out 7 products, which was perfect because now I have loads of products to try out and review for you guys!

I’ve tried a hair mask from the Swedish brand Maria Nila before and I loved that one, so when I noticed that there were some products from the brand in the cupboard I figured I take some of them. One of them was this Finishing Spray, which I was in desperate need of.

This hairspray definitely works! I usually make some messy curls with my hair straightener in the morning and they tend to go out pretty quick. When using this though, the curls have kept its shape and form. It doesn’t have that strong chemical smell either that hairspray usually has (which I hate!). You don’t have to use a lot and it doesn’t make your hair sticky or look like a helmet.

I will give this Finishing Spray 5 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies. I absolutely love this product!


Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne