The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #7

Wednesday, 20 July 2016


Like I wrote a couple of weeks ago, I’m really making an effort to make my hair healthy again. Therefore, after my last visit at the hairdresser, I went straight to buy some good quality shampoo and conditioner.

I decided to try out these two from Green People. It was a bit expensive – £20 together. I thought it might be worth putting a bit more money though, and get better quality. Green People also use as much organic ingredients as possible and it’s hard finding products on the market that’s as organic as their products. The shampoo consists of 82% organic ingredients and the conditioner 91%.

Another positive thing about the company is that 10% of the net profit goes to charity.

Does the products work then? What I want it to do with my hair is to make the ends soft and that the hair looks healthy, which it actually does! I don’t have to use a lot of it either so that’s good since I paid a bit more for them.

It does not on the other hand give the hair that shine that some shampoos and conditioners does, so that’s on the down side. The smell is nothing special either, it smells fresh and a bit like lemons.

I will give this shampoo and conditioner 3 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies. It’s good products and I love that fact that it’s organic but it hasn’t made miracles on my hair, so I might try something different next time I’m looking for hair products.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne