The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #6

Wednesday, 13 July 2016



Milk Chocolate Soleil ­– kind of ironic that it’s a vegan product when thinking about it. This bronzer from Too Faced is completely vegan though! 

The first thing that I noticed when opening this bronzer was the smell. It smells so good! It doesn’t smell chocolate like you might thing, I can’t actually describe the smell, but it just smells good!

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer! I bought the lightest shade and was still afraid it would be a bit to dark, since I’ve got really fair skin. The shade’s perfect though and it’s easy to blend in so it looks natural on the skin.

This is definitely a new favourite of mine that I recommend everyone who’s looking for a good bronzer that’ll look natural on the skin. I will give this 5 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies!


Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne