The Good Life Eatery

Sunday, 24 July 2016

Yesterday was my brothers birthday, so I decided to take him and his girlfriend to Chelsea and treat them with a delicious lunch at The Good Life Eatery. It´s a small restaurant on 56 Sloane Avenue, between Sloane Square Station and South Kensington Station. 

Like I said – it's small, so be prepared that you might have to wait for 30 minutes or so before you'll get a table. You can always order some healthy home made bliss balls or peanut butter cups while you wait though. 

I've been here ones before for breakfast, and it was delicious and I've always wanted to go back and try out their lunch menu. 


They offer everything from acai bowls and porridge to salads and wraps. Their thing is to offer healthy breakfast and lunch options. They're also known for making their own juices and smoothies. 

They do offer meat on the menu (unfortunately) but they have a lot of vegetarian options that can be made vegan as well. It's also a great place if you're sensitive to gluten since they offer a lot of gluten free options. 

I ordered the "Lean Machine Bowl" – A bowl with quinoa, ratatouille, kale and sweet potato falafel. I kind of regret that I didn't pick brown rice with it instead, because they made the falafel with quinoa so I thought it was a bit quinoa on quinoa. It was really good though and more filling than it might look. Me and my brother also shared a bottle of their watermelon and mint juice, which was so refreshing! 

Next time I'll go back I'm going to stick to their breakfast menu though like I did the first time. I think that's what they do best!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne