Saturday stroll at Broadway Market

Saturday, 16 July 2016

One of the best things about living in London is all the markets. On Saturdays there's a market in Hackney called Broadway Market. They close the street from traffic, and instead it gets filled up with people selling all sort of things like...

.... vintage Levi's shorts...


... sci-fi books and... 





... vinyl records. 

They also have things like this, which makes you laugh and cry. 





I moved on and found eatable things like this instead.

It's always packed with people, and especially on a sunny day like today. The atmosphere is always great though and I love the fact that there's such a variety of things at the market. There's also always musicians playing on the street as well. Today there was a band that played music from The Beatles. 

I stood there for a while and listened before I walked to Dalston to visit some vintage shops. This is definitely a market I recommend people to go to when in London a sunny Saturday. 

Now I'm off to the cinema with my flatmates to watch the new Tarzan. I don't have any expectations at all to be honest, but I'm never the one to say no to the cinema. Hope you guys have a nice evening!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne