Photoshoot with Karlie Kloss

Saturday, 23 July 2016

Two weeks of my internship as a fashion intern at The Sunday Times Style has flown by too quick. Two weeks, which means I'm done there. This was a very short internship, but I'm so glad that I got the opportunity to experience all of this! This means that I'm now officially unemployed. I haven't been unemployed since I was thirteen! So what does this mean for my future? What's next? That's a subject I will talk in another post very soon. 

For my last day at the internship I got to be the styling assistant on a shoot we did we no other than Karlie Kloss (!). It was really fun and exciting to be at a real shoot with a professional team and see how it all works. Karlie was also very bubbly and outgoing. She even complimented me for my trousers, which made me happy and gave me energy. 

I've experienced and learnt a lot during a really short time and I'm a bit sad that it's already over. Looking through my snapchat during these weeks made me realise that it all looks so glamorous. Trust me though – it's hard work, stressful days and if you want to get somewhere you have to have energy all the time and be there for everyone all the time. What makes it worth it though is the fact that you get to be around creative people who's passionate about what they're doing. 

Like I said before, I will talk about what's the next step for me in another post, because now I want to spend as much time as possible with my brother and his girlfriend who are here visiting me. It's actually my brothers birthday today, so I'm off to meet them now and have a perfect day! Hope you all have a good Saturday!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne