Future plans for the blog

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Good morning all lovely readers! Starting this morning with breakfast in bed (because who doesn't love eating in bed?). I didn't have enough ingredients at home to make my smoothie bowl (click here for the recipe), so I made my oh-so-good cinnamon porridge bowl with banana instead. 

Sitting here and planning a bit for the blog. I'm genuinely so grateful for all positive response and feedback I've gotten, and I enjoy blogging so much! After I graduated from London College of Fashion, I felt a bit confused about life (which I still do sometimes). I was so eager to be creative and create content, because that's what I love doing. Blogging has helped me getting my energy and positivity back. Being creative in writing and photos and having my own content where I can talk about things like veganism – That's something I love and enjoy doing! 

Two things I have been thinking about considering the blog is these two notes:

- Should I write in Swedish as well?

The majority of you guys are Swedish, so would you like me to write the shorter posts in Swedish as well?

- Should I start making YouTube videos?

As you might know, I watch YouTube videos ALL THE TIME. I think it's a great and fun way of doing content and spreading things. I also have a big interest in making videos, so why not? 

Let me know what you think. 

Before I finish this post – Here's two pictures of my new haircut. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw it yesterday. It's not really a big difference, but all dead hair is gone and it feels and looks much more fresh! Like I've been saying, I'm really going to make an effort to get it healthier so it might grow a bit thicker. If you have any tips, please let me know! 

2 comments

  1. I love watching youtube! Please do youtube!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Yeah I think I might try it out!

      Delete

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne