Charming café in Brighton: Wai Kika Moo Kau

Saturday, 9 July 2016


When I went to Brighton (if you haven’t read my post “A day in Brighton”, check it out here), of course I had to look up if they had any vegan restaurant or cafés that I could visit. I found plenty of places (so I’ve got many left to check of the list) but decided to go to a place called Wai Kika Moo Kau.




It’s a small charming café/restaurant on Kensington Gardens in the North Lanes serving vegetarian and vegan dishes. It wasn’t therefore completely vegan, but the choices where many and most of the vegetarian dishes could be made vegan as well.

From the menu you could order a full English breakfast, pancakes, wraps, salads, chilli and more.



In the end I picked their sweet potato and soybean burger with a salad and their homemade hummus on the side. They even had vegan cheese to add if you wanted, but I was happy with what I had.

It might not look like much in the pictures, but it was really tasty! I should’ve taken a picture of the inside of the burger when the orange vibrant colour from the sweet potato was showing. I was to busy eating, which I would say is a good sign! 

I would definitely recommend one to visit this place when in Brighton, especially on a sunny day and if you get lucky to get a table outside like I did. 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne