Weekend plans + Comment of the day

Friday, 17 June 2016



Good morning lovelies! The week has just flown by as usual and it’s Friday again. For me, it really doesn’t matter if it’s weekend or not, because sometimes I work and sometimes I don’t. This weekend I do work. Full day today, but only in the morning tomorrow. After that I’m probably going to a jazz festival in Soho. It’s going to be a weekend mixed with work and fun to sum it up.

Before I’m off to work I’m going to reply to a comment I got the other day.

Hej, kan inte du skriva om vegan mat som du äter och gör hemma? Har hamnat i en idé torka och äter samma saker varje dag, haha.. 

Hi, can you write about vegan food that you eat and make at home? I’m out of ideas and eat the same things everyday, haha..

/Luna

Hej Luna! Jag har inte hunnit lägga upp jättemånga recept än, men några inlägg på mattips finns I kategorin “Recipes”. Klicka in där så hoppas jag att du kan få lite inspiration! Ett nytt lunchtips kommer komma upp på bloggen imorgon, så missa in det. 

Hi Luna! I haven’t posted super many recipes yet, but I do have some posts with tips on food to make in the category “Recipes”. Check them out, hopefully that will inspire you! A new lunch recipe is coming up tomorrow on the blog, don’t miss it.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne