Vegan salami and a walk by the canal

Friday, 10 June 2016

Yesterday was a good day! I started the day with going out running. I really like the rout I’ve started to take – Bethnal Green to Hackney and London Fields, through Broadway Market and then passing Colombia Road (which you can’t do on Sundays when the flower market is there), back to the park just by my flat where I run for a while till I’m done and it’s time to stretch.


By lunch time I met up with my friend Marlon. We decided to make pizza. He wanted me to try out vegan cheese and vegan salami since I never had that.


Here’s the result. We had a tomato base with mushrooms, red peppers, red onions, vegan cheese and vegan salami on top. It was crazy how the salami actually tasted like meat. I don’t even know if I liked it or not, because it reminded me of meat. Great option though for people who’s transitioning to eating vegan or if you like taste of meat. The “cheese” was creamy and made it’s work on the pizza!

I usually don’t buy processed food, but I think it’s great that there’s so many vegan options on these thing out there!


After the pizza we took a long walk by the canal, just talked and enjoyed the heat. Like I said – a great day.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne