The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #4

Wednesday, 29 June 2016


Wednesday, which means it's time for "The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out". This week I've tried out a mineral powder since I was in desperate need of a new one. I've been using BareMinerals powders for years now, but I'm not sure if they're vegan or not and they're also expensive. Therefore I decided to try this one from the German brand Benecos. I found this on Whole Foods beauty department for £6.99. 

I like this mineral powder! It covers redness, but does still look natural. You got a padding sponge with it, but I prefer putting some of the powder in the lid and using one of my own brushes instead. 


I definitely think this mineral powder is a good one if you don't want to spend loads of money. It feels natural on the skin, covers redness and doesn't fade from the skin that quickly. I think I'm going to try the lightest shade (this is the second lightest one) the next time though, since I'm very fair (yes even in summer time, because there's no sun in the UK at the moment).

I will give this 3 out of 5 jumping vegan bunnies. 


Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne