The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #2

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

This week I tried out a beauty product that I've been wanting to buy for quite some time now, which is the mascara Better Than Sex from Too Faced

Too Faced products are all cruelty free (not tested on animals) and, not all, but most of their products are vegan. If you want to know which products are vegan make sure to look it up on their website before hand. 

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! It really gives your lashes volume and makes them look so long! The only down side is that the brush is a bit to big for my taste, but I've gotten used to it now. 

This is definitely a mascara I recommend to everyone! I give it 5 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies. 

1 comment

  1. Hej, kan inte du skriva om vegan mat som du äter och gör hemma? Har hamnat i en ide torka och äter samma saker varje dag, haha..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne