The Canvas Café

Saturday, 4 June 2016


How are you guys today? Me myself am sitting at The Canvas Café by Brick Lane (which is 5 minutes from my flat, how nice? Imagine how happy I was when I realised how close it was). This is one of my favourite spots to go to for wifi and an almond chai latte.

They have a lot of vegan treats and some vegan options on their breakfast and lunch menu. Today I decided to go for a chocolate ball – gluten free and sugar free. Incase your sensitive to gluten this is a good place to go since they often have gluten free options. I never feel a difference if there’s gluten or not, but I just wanted chocolate.


I’m going to sit here for a while and then I’m off to work. Hope you all have a nice day!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne