The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out – #1

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

I'm adding a new type of post to the blog - The Ordinary Vegan Tries Out. Every week I will try a product that's vegan and talk about them here and give them a short review. It can be beauty, fashion or food products. If you have any products you would like me to try out, just comment and let me know!

First out is this Hand & Body Lotion from Jäsön. I bought it on Whole Foods for £6.99. It comes in a lot of different fragrances but I went for the Vanilla one. I really like the smell! It's not to sweet that I think vanilla fragrances sometimes are, this is a very rich vanilla. Some people might think it's a bit too much I can imagine, but I love it!


This lotion is marked with the little jumping bunny in the back – a sign that shows when a product is vegan. Big plus! 

The lotion really moisturise your skin. It leaves a oh-so-good fragrance that sticks for a long time, which can be both good and bad depending on if people around you are sensitive rich fragrances. 

I'll give it 4 out of 5 vegan jumping bunnies.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne