Cookies and Scream

Thursday, 30 June 2016

The other day I took Sofia with me to Camden. I've been wanting to try out the ice cream from Cookies and Scream for so long now, but just haven't taken the time to do it. I've heard a lot about this place and apparently their ice cream sandwiches suppose to be amazing.



It's small and a bit hidden in the old stalls in Camden Town. Absolutely EVERYTHING is vegan and gluten free! Amazing, right? The prices are really good as well!


I ordered the Oatmeal Choc Chip cookie with vanilla ice cream. This was, for real, one of the best desserts I've ever had! The cookie was warm, which made the chocolate creamy and the ice cream melted a bit. It was SO GOOD! I need to go back soon!

Places like this makes me so happy, because it shows that everything can be made vegan! There's no need to hurt other creatures. 

I definitely recommend everyone to visit this place if you get the chance. Camden is a really nice part of London anyways, so take a stroll around there – look at the canal and graffiti, shop at small shops the stable market, have some amazing food at the food market (make sure to go to the one in the stable market closest to the canal) and end with some dessert from Cookies and Scream

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne