Training for a 10K-run

Friday, 20 May 2016


Started this morning going out running 10km (6.2 miles). I'm training for a 10K-run that will take place in Stockholm in August. Thing is, that I used to hate running! Hated it! Since a while back though I started to run just because it was the easiest way for me to workout when charing a room. I've now come to this point when I enjoy it. I've become like my dad! I do get what he means now when saying he gets a kick of it.

I train cardio three times a week. I try to mix it up with running 10km ones a week, a shorter distance my second cardio workout and thirdly intervalls. By mixing this up with pilates, yoga and gym sessions I really enjoy and think it's fun working out.

Now I'm having some mango and enjoying the swedish fashion magazine Styleby, which is a magazine I wish I could get easier here in the UK!



It's Friday and I have the day off. Think I'm going to take a stroll at Brick Lane and see if I can find a pair of jeans in one of the vintage stores. I would really like a pair of good fitting mom jeans! All of mine are to big and loose. Might go to Peckham tonight to a rooftop bar with some friends. Summer is finally here!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thatsolivia

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne