Ordinary Vegan

Thursday, 19 May 2016


It has now gone over a month since I graduated from London College of Fashion. I studied their Fashion Business program for one year. That school had been my goal through whole high school and I knew I had to go their, and luckily I got in and lived my dream. That chapter is over now and I guess like a lot of people in my age, I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. What's next? What do people expect of me? What should I do? What do I want to do?

At the moment I've decided to stay in London for a while a work and maybe try to get an internship at a magazine, since I think writing and fashion journalism is what I want to do. Anyways, since I graduated I've been feeling an itchy need in my fingers to be creative in some way – and there's the reason for creating this blog.


Why "Ordinary Vegan" you might think? One of the biggest things that happened to me, or rather changed me, since moving to London (I moved here from Sweden 10 months ago), is that I discovered veganism. I've been a vegan for 4 months now and I love it! I've never felt better and it has definitely become a big part of my life. It has changed my way to look at our society. I could rabble on about veganism for pages and pages, but who would bother to read that? That's why I created this blog, to be able to write about it bits by bits. I want to share and spread the vegan lifestyle and show how easy it can be. 

From fashion and beauty to fitness, food and everyday life – I hope you want to follow my ordinary life in London (with bad mirror selfies, because no I don't have any photographer to help me at the moment). 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne