Lush Haul

Sunday, 22 May 2016




It’s dangerous working by Oxford Circus, because that means you have walking distance to Lush three-floor store. I popped in there the two weeks ago and got myself some goodies.

I walked in to get two things, but ended up walking out of the store with four products. Don’t be fooled though, I did go with my plan to only buy what I had planned to, but the staff there kindly gave me two products for free to test out. How sweet?!

Yuzu and Cocoa is a favorite of mine that I use almost every day. It’s a shower cream that smells like oranges and chocolate. I mean, who doesn’t want to smell like chocolate?

I’ve wanted to try out Lush hair products for a while. I’ve read about Daddy O purple shampoo and heard good things about it. I wasn’t too sure about the smell though, so I decided to try their Seanik Shampoo Bar. Yes, it’s like a soap bar but for you hair. I really like this one! It’s filled with a bit of sea salt, which lifts up your hair and gives it a bit of volume (which I’m in desperate need of!).

Like I said, the staff at Lush is so sweet so they gave me a sample of Daddy O to try out at home anyway. I actually do like the smell when it’s in your hair so I might buy a bottle of it next time.

I also got a sample of their Holy Cacao Soap. It comes out almost black in the picture but it does have the colour of a chocolate brownie, which apparently is what it will make you smell like as well. I haven’t had time to try it out yet but once again – who doesn’t want to smell like chocolate?

2 comments

  1. 1. Såå taggad på att du börjat blogga igen
    2. Vill också ha!!! Ska avhoppa loss på lush när jag kommer dit haha
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Tack tack tack tack!!
    2. Ja det måste du göra! Det är som att komma in i himmelriket för en liten stund.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Olivias vegan life
Design by Fearne